We are always looking to connect with talented people. Our job posting(s) are below. If you are interested in connecting with us but don’t fit a posted job, feel free to send us your information and tell us about your expertise.
If you are interested in working at or writing for Experience Rethink, please send your request via email to: [email protected] with “Work/Write Inquiry” in the subject line. Please include your resume and tell us about your area of interest.
Interactive Designer Intern
We are on the hunt for a talented junior designer who is great at interactive design and also has some graphic design skills. The ideal candidate is an expert at Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. They aren’t afraid to try new things, but have a knack with creative web layouts, branding and the other collateral that can come along with them like posters/signage and packaging. This is a unique contract opportunity to help shape and grow a small studio.
Collaborating with the lead creative and other team members, the junior designer is responsible for conceptualizing and executing visually compelling and highly usable solutions that deliver on the user need and business/brand value.
• Driven by the desire to design great work that is intuitive and easy to use
• On the cutting edge of technology and trends
• Big picture thinker, obsessed with high quality and attention to detail
• Interested in doing more interactive design
• Social media user and mobile fanatic
• Bonus: Cross-functional design expertise outside of graphic design, such as digital design or development expertise, video, information architecture, industrial design, research, etc.
• Required: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint
• Creative, out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver
• Strong results driven leader with a bias towards action – able to move quickly and decisively
• Willingness to personally jump in and roll up the sleeves — an entrepreneurial spirit
• Smart, easy to work with and a straight-shooter.
• Passionate, driven, tenacious
• Extreme attention to detail
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years graphic design experience
• Degree seeking senior year or possess B.A. degree
Commensurate with ability to contribute
Employment Statement: Send your resume and sample portfolio now to be considered for this exciting opportunity with Experience Rethink. Experience Rethink is an EEO/AA employer. Women, LGBT and other minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.