We understand the need to impact sales. Our design process identifies and improves the customer experience so that it drives business results.
Whether you are looking for design across web, mobile or business apps, Experience Rethink has you covered. While we have worked with top companies and scaled brand standards around the world, we are also sensitive to the needs of smaller businesses and helping local brands grow.
Three areas we are great at
1. Customer Experiences: From redesign to innovation, we work to improve things like website and mobile experiences, usability, brand experience and engagement at retail, along with patient experiences at hospitals. We audit, benchmark and gather insights; build strategy; and redesign the digital and physical channels brands and businesses use to reach customers.
2. Internal Experiences: Over time, organizations, their processes and governance models get more and more complex. We use our expertise around experience design, systems, business and technology to bring more simplicity to your company, making things easy to experience again, saving people time and increasing productivity.
3. Future Proof Your Business: We work with you to look five to ten years into the future to prepare your business for likely changes ahead. Using customer, business, social and technology trends, we create a vision of the future that your business can experience, giving everyone a more tangible understanding of how they need to prepare. We collaborate on future product and service roadmaps and help review opportunities teams should focus on, say no to or accelerate.
Our team delivers value by staying people-focused and research based, while also tapping into design and creativity to bring different perspectives, new ideas and approaches to make life easier and business more profitable.
Understand > Focus > Design > Deliver
1. Understand Key Insights: We focus on users and their ecosystem to identify new opportunities and uncover value that you can act on. This can include activities such as user interviews, experience audits, existing research reviews and so on, to get at the heart of what matters. Example deliverables could include:
- Ethnographic Studies
- Online Surveys
- Immersion Workshops
- Experience Audits
- Brand Touchpoint Audit and Analysis
- Competitive Audit and Analysis
- Industry or Technology Trend Analysis and Mapping
- Shopper and Customer Journey Mapping
- Persona Development
- Design Briefs, Insight Presentations, Design Principles
2. Focus Strategy: We synthesis things like consumer needs, business goals, new technology and cross-industry best practices to help you build a roadmap and bring it to life so everyone can stay focused, working towards a unified vision of the future. Example deliverables from this stage can include:
- Strategy Immersion or Alignment Workshop
- Scenario Planning
- Value Proposition Development
- Portfolio Strategy
- Product and Business Concepts
- Business Case Development
- Product and Innovation Roadmaps
- Shopper and Customer Marketing Strategy
- Brand Identity & Experience Strategy
3. Design Experiences: Bringing an idea, brand or company vision to life so that the experience resonates with its users is our passion. We use insight and strategy to create a design that will connect with your target audience from concepts and storyboards to mock-ups and prototypes. To implement the design, we work with one of our trusted partners or your in-house production /development team or preferred agency. Example deliverables can include:
- Brand Identity Designs (Branding, Multi-channel Guidelines / Standards, Packaging, Point of Sale, Digital)
- Interactive Designs (Information Architecture, User Experience, Web Design, Mobile App Design, UI Design, Usability, Integrated Systems Design)
- Design of Innovative Spaces (Exhibits, Pop-Up, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare)
- Future Oriented Innovation (Merging User Needs, Technology & Design To Bring To Life Future Concepts & Technology Demonstrators)
4. Deliver: We make sure our partners have what they need when they need it. Communication is important to us throughout our work, but, as we enter delivery, your continued success is our only focus. We have found this is a great time to step back and celebrate the our accomplishments together and listen to ways we can all make it better on future engagements. Example deliverables can include:
- Final Reports, Files and Key Source Assets
- Partnership and Project Assessment
- Hand-off Support
- Measurement Tracking
Then contact us today »